For the last year and a half, since I published Chasing the Runner’s High, I’ve been grinding away at marketing the book. I’ve managed to sell almost 1000 copies, and the profits have been enough to keep Felix and Phoebe in cat food, so we’d all like to thank the people who’ve bought a copy and who’ve helped let people know about the book.
Selling that 1000th copy has become a goal, much like qualifying for the Boston Marathon was ten years ago. Now that I’m almost there, I’d be grateful if you could help spread the word about the book for one last push to make it over the line.
My birthday is coming up this month. Reaching 1000 copies would make for a great present
If you’re interested in helping, here are some suggestions:
- Share the link to the Chasing the Runner’s High site on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, your running club’s mailing list, your blog, your podcast, or wherever else you might get the attention of someone who might be interested in reading it. Add a personal note if you can – word-of-”mouth” is the best way to spread the word.
- “Like” Chasing the Runner’s High on Facebook and share the page with your friends.
- Review the book on Amazon, Goodreads, or your favorite book site
- Post something on your blog or in your newsletter (if you need excerpts, images, or review copies beyond what you can scrape off my site, just let me know)
- Stand on the corner and tell people as they walk by (well, maybe not, but you could tell your running friends)
Tell everyone! And thanks again to all of you who’ve bought a copy, and to everyone who wrote to let me know what they thought about the book. I’ve enjoyed hearing from all of you!